Le Havre to Paris day trip

Mgobluefan

I would search on the France ports of call board. Here is the link http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=593

If you do not know how to use the search function, please post.

We took an independent tour to the D-day sites and to some of the small towns near LeHarve. We shared the tour with someone from our roll call. I posted everything on this site at the time, so if you were looking for this tour the information is there 5 years back. I am sure others have posted on Paris independent tours.

Paris is about 3 hours away from the port. I would check the ships excursions first to see if there is an option you might want. I usually don't take ship excursions, but when you are that far from the ship it would be an additional consideration.

I would check on my roll call to see if anyone else is interested in sharing an independent tour. Make sure you plan on getting back to the ship well before all aboard (like an hour or so).

I have a one day stop in Le Havre in mid May. Does anyone know a good limo or taxi service that can take us to Paris for a day trip?:)

You'll do better by train (cheapest) or ship's Paris-on-your-own transfer (safest) unless you want the car to ferry you around from sight to sight - this can be done by metro or ho-ho bus, many can be done by ho-ho boat, or by hailing a taxi. As long as you know where you want to go.

On-your-own needs a modicum of research.

If you want a guided tour this means driver and guide since parking is problematic

JB :)

Archived