Pepsi or Coke products

KevinsCruising

Pepsi pours in the U.S. and Coke pours in Europe I believe.

Is is true ? I no you recently came back from the jade that we are going on 3rd April , was it coke products then ?

I assumed it was pepsi throughout !?

Is is true ? I no you recently came back from the jade that we are going on 3rd April , was it coke products then ?

To be honest I can't answer with any certain knowledge. I'm going by the logos that I noticed on different people's cards depending on what cruise it was. I'm not a soda drinker so I didn't think to ask.

To be honest I can't answer with any certain knowledge. I'm going by the logos that I noticed on different people's cards depending on what cruise it was. I'm not a soda drinker so I didn't think to ask.

We were on the Jade last November and there were no coke products to be found.

On the Jade in 2009, I found only Pepsi products.

We were on the Jade last November and there were no coke products to be found.

I stand corrected. :) I guess a non-carb bev drinker shouldn't weigh in on these things. LOL

As others have said it's Pepsi only but you can bring your own Coke product aboard (as long as it's the drink;)). You can even walk around the ship with a can in your hand and NCL won't care, but a word of warning- you will be inundated with questions from Coke lovers who didn't have the foresight to bring their own.:D

YUCK... we are a COKE only family. Of course we know that there are Pepsi lovers out there. We don't drink a lot of soda but when we do it is COKE. So we may have to bring some on board with us.

I read on the ncl website ,they have Sierra Mist and Mountain Dew...in Europe we have Fanta (orange and lemon),Sprite...so what Sierra mist and Mountain dew are?Something similar to Fanta? :confused:

Buy a fridge pack or two or perhaps a couple of two liter bottles as well as bottled water and pack them in your checked baggage and they will be delivered to the cabin. Problem solved. Too bad though but it's their loss. They should offer coke products as research has shown that many people bdon't really care but a vast majority of those who do, prefer coke products (also a greater variety).

Luckily for us it's Pepsi! Although I don't drink enough soda for it to make a big difference. I will find something to drink whatever they have. BTW, does anyone know what Carnival has?

It is my understanding they have Coke products (I like Pepsi but can't wrap my mind around "Rum and Pepsi":o).

It is my understanding they have Coke products (I like Pepsi but can't wrap my mind around "Rum and Pepsi":o).

Tastes pretty much the same as rum and Coke. Just go heavy on the rum and you won't taste anything else!

I read on the ncl website ,they have Sierra Mist and Mountain Dew...in Europe we have Fanta (orange and lemon),Sprite...so what Sierra mist and Mountain dew are?Something similar to Fanta? :confused:

Sierra Mist is comparable to Sprite and is caffeine-free. They also have Diet Sierra Mist, I'm told.

Mountain Dew is also fruit-based but has a lot of caffeine. A lot of people never realize that since it's not dark cola-looking. Have even had folks argue about that until they read the label.

Mountain Dew is also fruit-based but has a lot of caffeine. A lot of people never realize that since it's not dark cola-looking. Have even had folks argue about that until they read the label.

Very true. Mountain Dew has more caffeine than most sodas (not counting the ones that promote themselves specifically for their caffeine - i.e., Jolt, Surge, et al.).

Very true. Mountain Dew has more caffeine than most sodas (not counting the ones that promote themselves specifically for their caffeine - i.e., Jolt, Surge, et al.).

Thanks...so I think that's not the best choice for my children...

Archived