Need Info on Specialty Dining Dawn

cooki801

I have done only one other cruise which was on RCC and hope that my experience this December will live up to that one.

I looked on the NCL website to figure out which of the eating venues were part of the cruise and which were an additional cost and I am slightly confused. Some that I clicked on showed the additional charge some said complimentary and some had no designation either way. They might show the cost for alcoholic drinks but then just a menu.

Is there someone who could indicate which do and don't have the charge ie the Italian venue, or the one like a Brazilian "steak" house?

Also on RCC you could order room service for no extra charge except a small tip for the person who delivers it...I have been told conflicting info for the Dawn...no charge until after midnight or a charge no matter when. And do you have the ability to request things like a shrimp cocktail etc in the main dining rooms even if it isn't on the menu for the night?

We loved our first cruise and can't wait until December

Free= Aqua Main Dining Room, Bimini Grill, Blue Lagoon, Garden Cafe, Venetian Main Dining Room. Pizza=$5, all others have a charge $10-25. Room Service is free except 12-5 am has a small charge $2?? or there about.

You can request, but I don't know how successful you'll be. Half the menu in the MDR's stays the same and the other half changes every day.

Food is generally pretty good IMHO.

Thanks for the info it was helpful.

We are cruising on the Dawn. The problem was that I was working from information online and my TA sent me a brochure yesterday that answered my questions but I appreciate the help here as it is usually prompt and accurate!:)

Archived