Are you getting bored of the same itineraries?

martini_guy

Haven't cruised often enough to grow tired of ports offered. I did get to cruise the southern itinerary with Panama and Costa Rica stops on the Freedom and this was my favorite cruise, my tour guide in Costa Rica has been a facebook friend since returning from the cruise and I'm eager to return...... so much so that I'm looking at HAL which has Puerto Limon as an option.

That's why I go for the ship instead of the itinerary. Been there done that. Don't have much choice in the summer out of South FLA, so I opted for the Carnival Breeze. It doing OR, GT and Nassua which I've been to many times. Next summer Princess is coming! Woohoo! I don't even care what the itinerary is, just want something different and better.

Everyone always wants to see new, exciting itineraries (myself included), but does anyone have any *REALISTIC* suggestions of new itineraries for Carnival to sail? I did see that someone mentioned bringing back the 8-day Panama, Costa Rica one which I would love to see, any others?

I would like to go again to St. Kitts & St. Lucia WITHOUT having to cruise out of Puerto Rico. We did it on Miracle a few years ago (along with St. Martins) and loved that cruise. It was an 8 day with 4 sea days. We left from either FLL or MIA. Don't remember which cruiseport.

I would like to go again to St. Kitts & St. Lucia WITHOUT having to cruise out of Puerto Rico. We did it on Miracle a few years ago (along with St. Martins) and loved that cruise. It was an 8 day with 4 sea days. We left from either FLL or MIA. Don't remember which cruiseport.

We took that same trip on the Miracle last February. It left out of Fort Lauderdale. It also included Aruba and Curacao.

Archived