Aarrgh...I Don't understand categories

We are Diamond and are booked in interior stateroom category M on 9th deck of Mariner. Would RC consider it an "upgrade" to send us to category K on deck 6 for example? I see no difference between some of these categories. Square footage is the same. We can't decide if we should let the computer upgrade us or request a phone call. Help!! Thank you!!

We are Diamond and are booked in interior stateroom category M on 9th deck of Mariner. Would RC consider it an "upgrade" to send us to category K on deck 6 for example? I see no difference between some of these categories. Square footage is the same. We can't decide if we should let the computer upgrade us or request a phone call. Help!! Thank you!!

yes M to K would be an upgrade. Even though they are both insides it is placement up and down and front and back that determine category and therefore pricing. The rooms themselves are basically the same but some of the difference allow for number of people and type of bedding in the room

To me, an "inside" is an "inside"....deck level may be more convenient, but I don't consider it an "upgrade".....RCI does, however!

To me, an "Upgrade" means a bigger, better catagory cabin...more space and amenities.

Archived