Celebrity Solstice Med/Greek Isles July 22, 2012

spkinva

• 3 months later...

Hi..

My name is Ken.. My partner (David) and I are going on this cruise. We're from Dallas, and enjoy cruising as often as we can.. with whom will you be traveling? What excursions have you booked? Any suggestions?

And, where is the Molecular Bar?

:D

Ken

Hi Ken and David! We are Steve and Joe (age 49 and 48) from Washington DC and are looking forward to this cruise! It's coming up fast. We have booked several excursions through the cruise line for this trip. Which ports are you thinking of doing an excursion? As far as the ship goes, we had a great time at the Molecular Bar on the Equinox a couple years ago. They have lots of creative drinks. It was near the art gallery on the Equinox. This is our first mediterranean cruise as well. Should be fun!

Steve and Joe

hi. was wondering if any other guys were gonna post on this cruise. really looking forward to it considering the 111 degree heat today in austin. we're still working on excursions, but i'm definately doing the mt. vesuvias hike with pompei. also want to go to esepheus (looking at the ipod self guided tour) and then maybe a rubdown in port. my travelling companion has been there done that so i might be on my own. hope to meet ya'll. we will eat in blu most nights, but looking forward to the specialty restaurants also. can't remember if i've been to molecular bar, but really enjoyed the maritinis and "show" in the ice bar.

just a heads up for those of us who will be in barcelona pre cruise. there is a party saturday night starting 9pm (that's kinda early for spain). it's at a chiringuito (beach bar) called mar bella. looks like its walking distance from metro station. we will probably go as it gets good reviews and shouldn't be smokey since it's outdoors. you can google it or let me know if you need more info. getting excited for the trip.

hey Borgerboy.. we're not arriving until early the next morning (07/22).. so we won't be able to make any parties... we haven't scheduled any excursions, yet.. still doing research on what to do and see..

Joe and David, I am 49, and my partner, David, is 56.. we're wanting to do excursions on most of the stops.. my travel agent has recommended some things, but we haven't completed our research, yet.. the Mt. Vesuvius hike with Pompeii sounds enticing..

looking forward to getting on the ship and getting it started.. it's getting HOT in Texas..

Hi, we will be joining you on board, however we are travelling with family so we are not even sure if we will be able to attend any gatherings :(

However I am sure we will some of you around the ship, be sure to say hello if you see us!

Alan & Andy

Archived