Aruba Watersports Center

familyplanner

I honestly believe they do not receive many reviews due to the fact that they are a small company. But they have been in business since the 1960's and still have the same beach front location between the Radisson and Occidental.

We used them for dive certification for our daughter in June and then she and my husband dove with them a number of times as well. The 3 of us had dove with them a few years before as well. Like I said they are a very small operation but we appreciate the individually personalized service.

At that time they were replying to emails but I do know the woman who I was corresponding with was going on maternity leave. The email address I used was info@arubawatersportcenter.com

I will check, that sounds like the email I used? I like the more personalized service as well. I wonder if there is a problem with the internet in Aruba since none of the operators I have emailed in Aruba have responded. Thanks for posting. On the off chance I am not able to prebook, would I have a problem just showing up and trying to dive, parasail ? Also can we just take the bus to palm beach? Thanks for your help.:)

I will check, that sounds like the email I used? I like the more personalized service as well. I wonder if there is a problem with the internet in Aruba since none of the operators I have emailed in Aruba have responded. Thanks for posting. On the off chance I am not able to prebook, would I have a problem just showing up and trying to dive, parasail ? Also can we just take the bus to palm beach? Thanks for your help.:)

No problem with internet in Aruba. I rec'd an email from there (Aruba) yesterday.

I often have email from Aruba vendors, restaurants go to my spam. Some come directly to be, some don't. No rhyme or reason. But I've learned I have to check my spam.

Just figured out how to check my spam, no response from them or any of the other vendors in Aruba I have emailed :rolleyes: If any one has been there recently and can confirm they are still in business and a reputable company that is good to use I would appreciate it. Thanks

• 1 month later...

I had to call them directly and then was able to correspond via email. They had seen my emails, but somehow missed responding. I like them because they have lots of things you can book to do with them if you are traveling with a group. My husband and I did a 2 tank dive with Aruba Watersports. We were the only divers that day and so it was just us and the dive instructor. The antilla was amazing and then he took us to a reef close to the antilla. They had good dive equipment, their boat was fun (zodiac), and they got us to the dive sites before all the other operators so when we were coming up everyone else was going down. This made for great visibility.

Our friends went parasailing and their frustration was that it didn't specify what time they should be there in order to go out. Consequently they sat on the beach for 2 hours before going out. However, they gave them 2 beach chairs and an umbrella while they waited.

My only frustration with them was the difficulty we experienced trying to prebook, but I would definitely use them again.

No, or slow response to emails is a common Aruba problem. :(

It seems it is just not as important in their culture. :confused:

Imagine trying to plan a wedding in Aruba? :eek: I am a member of another forum where it is the number one complaint of future brides. :(

Archived