YOUR FAULT CC!!! Steakhouse Info

cdamion

Thank you thank you for the warning!

Can't stand "service" that hovers around you like a freakin helicopter! :eek:

Good service stands ten feet away and observes when you need something..

We've eaten at CCL steakhouses probably a dozen times. Always found the service good, not overly intrusive. Obviously you're going to get more attention than you do in the MDR, as in any nice restaurant, but never found it to be so much so to be a negative. They pour your wine for you if you get a bottle, things like that, but that's what SHOULD be done at a nicer restaurant. I was a Dining Room Manager and a high end restaurant for 5 years, I remain happy and impressed with the service in the Steakhouses.

I have long disliked the entire idea of pay-per-eat on cruise ships, but I finally give up. Too much talk on here about the taste and service - I can't hold out anymore - gonna try it on Splendor.

The only question I have that I can't find via search is how much time to allow for the meal.

We loved it and we would do it again in a heart beat. It was worth every penny. Like most people have said- go hungry and 2 hours for sure.

I loved the steakhouse and will do it every cruise from here on in. It was a great experience for the small fee. My favorite was the escargot soup, ohhhhh myyyyyyy,

Appears to be: Tuna Tartare- Escargot- bread toppings (go for the tomato!!!!) and the Chocolate Sampler dessert!!! But- thats just my best guess since we have ordered all these at one time or another :). Mmmmmmm that tomato jam for the bread.......I can taste it now!!!!

Archived