Booking question

mickeyminnie

I am planning a trip to Europe next July with my family of 4 and want to go on the new Royal Princess ship. My question is this, we also asked both of our mothers to go with us but they can't decide if they can go yet. So do I book 2 rooms of 3 and just remove someone if they can't go before final payment? How much money will I lose if someone does not go?

If you cancel prior to final payment you will get your deposit back and you will not lose any money (unless you have a TA that charges a cancellation fee).

If you think one or both of your mothers might not go, I would advise booking your entire family of 4 into one cabin. If you have 3 people in each cabin and your two mothers cancel, you may not be able to move the 3 passenger in their cabin into your cabin at the last minute. Your stateroom may not accommodate 4 passengers, and even if it does, you may not be able to add a fourth person at the last minute due to passenger capacity limits.

Archived