NCL vs Carnival parking in NOLA

MaryAnn261

We have sailed out of NOLA on Carnival and love the parking at the pier. So easy to drop luggage on the way in.... park... take elevator and ready to board the ship. This is at the Erato Street terminal.

We will be sailing on NCL the next time and will use the Julia Street terminal. Is it the same way for parking there? I hope someone that has sailed both can answer this for me.

Thanks!

You go the same way. When you get coser there will be guard asking which ship and direct you which way. I had to go pick someone up and there were 3 ships in port that day. Traffic really was not that bad. I got there by 8.

• 3 weeks later...
We have sailed out of NOLA on Carnival and love the parking at the pier. So easy to drop luggage on the way in.... park... take elevator and ready to board the ship. This is at the Erato Street terminal.

We will be sailing on NCL the next time and will use the Julia Street terminal. Is it the same way for parking there? I hope someone that has sailed both can answer this for me.

Thanks!

Julia Street Terminal is different, you will be directed to the whale lot. Not nearly as convenient as the Erato Terminal - I would suggest using Fulton Parking Garage - covered parking (whale lot is open) - excellent shuttle service both ways - much cheaper.

Julia Street Terminal is different, you will be directed to the whale lot. Not nearly as convenient as the Erato Terminal - I would suggest using Fulton Parking Garage - covered parking (whale lot is open) - excellent shuttle service both ways - much cheaper.

Thanks... I will look into Fulton Street.

Archived