Yeah Baby! I Just Booked The Breakaway!!

Big Jay

Woo Hoo!!!!!

I Just Booked The Breakaway, For Oct 2013!!!!!

I Was Orginally Going To Book Carnival Splendor!!

Untill I Saw Those Awesome Pictures Today, Of The Breakaway!!!!!!

It's Great That NYC Is Getting New/More Cruiseships!!!

After This Year.... No More Flying For Me!!!!!:p

Woo Hoo!!!!!

I Just Booked The Breakaway, For Oct 2013!!!!!

I Was Orginally Going To Book Carnival Splendor!!

Untill I Saw Those Awesome Pictures Today, Of The Breakaway!!!!!!

It's Great That NYC Is Getting New/More Cruiseships!!!

After This Year.... No More Flying For Me!!!!!:p

We are in Queens, NY and we are also thinking about booking Breakaway for end of Oct 2013! I was thinking about the Splendor too but have never cruised on NCL and want to try it. Agree that it's great to not have to fly

Hey sdmike. Have you figured out the whole cabin situation on the Breakaway yet? :D

Would love to know if cabins like 13178 and 13236 (beginning and end of bump out) have larger balconies like the cabins on the Epic. The cabins on the Epic are now, of course, B6 large balcony, but not on the Breakaway. What do you think?

I asked at NCL months ago, and no one had a clue.

Hey sdmike. Have you figured out the whole cabin situation on the Breakaway yet? :D

Would love to know if cabins like 13178 and 13236 (beginning and end of bump out) have larger balconies like the cabins on the Epic. The cabins on the Epic are now, of course, B6 large balcony, but not on the Breakaway. What do you think?

I bet they do based on the layouts, but I really think NCL should give me a free trip on the Breakaway so I can document the ship layout. :D

Don't know if you are familiar with this site. (probably came from SDMIKE our 'go to guy').

Don't know how accurate it is for a new ship. I used it for my Epic trip and it was spot on. Just drag the decks on top of each other. Easy if you line up the elevators....Enjoy!

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/dragit2.php?ship=Norwegian Breakaway

I bet they do based on the layouts, but I really think NCL should give me a free trip on the Breakaway so I can document the ship layout. :D

I think they should do that just for the work you have went to for the Epic. ;)

I'm thinking you have probably saved a lot of after cruise complaints and fielded a lot of questions just with the leg work you have done.

Certainly looks like it to me, too.:)

Free cruise. Hmmmmm.... I like the way you think!

Don't know if you are familiar with this site. (probably came from SDMIKE our 'go to guy').

Don't know how accurate it is for a new ship. I used it for my Epic trip and it was spot on. Just drag the decks on top of each other. Easy if you line up the elevators....Enjoy!

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/dragit2.php?ship=Norwegian Breakaway

Yes. That is a good site. The cabin numbers are even large enough to actually read!

I booked myself on the innagural trans-Atlantic on the Breakaway, but then I got impatient and switched to a Western Caribbean on the Pearl. Then I got impatient again and booked an Alaska cruise on the Pearl two months from now.:rolleyes:

I can guarantee you, though, that I will buy a FRC while I'm on the Pearl and that I will be headed to Bermuda in September 2013 aboard the Breakaway. The Breakaway is looking like one sexy ship. I've even forgotten that I originally hated the name!;)

We are in Queens, NY and we are also thinking about booking Breakaway for end of Oct 2013! I was thinking about the Splendor too but have never cruised on NCL and want to try it. Agree that it's great to not have to fly

Ncl Is Pretty Good!!! By All Means, Give Them A Try!!!

I See In Your Signature, That You Did The Allure, How Was It??? I Was Booked For This Oct, But I Switch To The Freedom!! Couldn't See Myself Paying So Much For The Allure!!!:eek:

I cannot wait to go. Anyone in NY have any suggestions on what hotel to stay at before the cruise? I am ready to come back to NCL after cruising Carnival for several years. My husband and I have never cruised out of NewYork so any suggestions are welcome.

CruiseCrazyK, are you looking for a hotel close to port that you are just staying at overnight or are you planning to see the sites of NY? If sites, what are you interested in? Time Square and broadway shows or the statue or liberty and ground zero?

There are tons of hotels in NY some closer than others so if I knew what your plans were would make it easier to give you some suggestions.

Archived