thomson dream deck 7

my husband has mobility prolems and cannot get ito a bath. Our travel agent has said that the highest deck with shower only is deck 7. Does deck 7 have any access to the outside, a photo shows that there may be steps out to the back. I do llike a breath of fresh air and might feel claustrophobic being stuck down 2 decks from deck 7 , where the open decks are .

my husband has mobility problems and cannot get into a bath. Our travel agent has said that the highest deck with shower only is deck 7. Does deck 7 have any access to the outside, a photo shows that there may be steps out to the back. I do like a breath of fresh air and might feel claustrophobic being stuck down 2 decks from deck 7 , where the open decks are .

We have just come back from the Dream and we were on deck 7. We were near the front and we did have a bath, so best to check that yours definitely has a shower only as our bath was quite high to get in to.

The good news is that if you go along the corridor to the back of the ship you can go straight out on to the back deck.

my husband has mobility prolems and cannot get ito a bath. Our travel agent has said that the highest deck with shower only is deck 7. Does deck 7 have any access to the outside, a photo shows that there may be steps out to the back. I do llike a breath of fresh air and might feel claustrophobic being stuck down 2 decks from deck 7 , where the open decks are .

Be careful here as you might end up in the wrong accommodation. it appears that the cabin you want is a Outside and not a Outside Plus, which have baths.

Doors at the rear of the ship lead onto a small almost private deck :)

Sorry, Dave, we had an outside - cabin 7039 and it did have a bath!

God, what a shambles. You can't believe anything you read in a Thomson brochure or on their website.

How the heck are people meant to make informed decisions if there is no reliable information to hand.

No point talking to the rep, they know nothing

the only thing i can suggest to the OP is insist that your booking is for a cabin without a bath and even then......

You know what might happen, you board the ship and discover your cabin with shower actually has a bath. go to reception and are told that tough, the ship is full and there is nothing they can do.

Get it in writing, several times, from lots of people.

sorry to be so negative but i am now realising just how inept Thomson HQ is :mad:

God, what a shambles. You can't believe anything you read in a Thomson brochure or on their website.

When we went on the Spirit, we picked a double cabin - it was marked in the brochure as such, but it actually turned out to be a 4 berth. So when you got out of bed you had to be careful not to bump yourself on the top bunk.:(

Archived