Change Port Departure Time

ken987

Hi,

Does Celebrity ever look at it's itinerary and go...wow we should stay a few extra hours because.....

I know sometimes they do when the ship is late...but my case is that we are going to HI in October. We are supposed to leave Lahaina for Honolulu at 6pm. But that night is Halloween. Supposedly, that very area becomes the Mardi Gras of the Pacific that night. The parade starts at 5pm and there should be 20,000 people in attendance.

How cool would that be if the ship could stay til 9 or 10 pm before leaving????

We are tendered so I'm bummed that we are leaving at 6pm for exactly that reason...

Any insight would be appreciated as I am curious to know my chances they would extend our stay to enjoy the festivities.

Ken

It would be nice, but unfortunately the chances are likely very slim. Maybe you can encourage everybody on your roll call to e-mail Celebrity to request this - that might boost the odds a tiny bit.

I would normally think they leave to allow plenty of time to reach the next destination. But seeing how on the repo cruise I have booked for next year it doesn't seem the case...

We depart Lahaina at 11pm for Honolulu Disembark at 7am....

Archived