Do Roll Call listings dissapear?

flifish64

They do not disappear, but they do move down the page as newer posts are made to the Roll Call Board.

If you are signed in as a member when you are looking for your particular Roll Call, you may find it by using the Search feature.

I searched, using the information that you gave in this posting, and found this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1548513&highlight=march+14

They don't really disappear for upcoming cruises, but if there have not been any posts in the last month, and you have your settings or the page's settings to only see the last 30 days (or 1 month), then they will not show up. You can change either your own settings in the User CP area or at the bottom of the roll call page, change the drop down box to show a longer period of time. A new posting will bring it back to the current postings.

Thanks everyoe for the responses.

It was the settings that were doing me in and I have fixed that.

Hopefully more people are taking this cruise from the boards and will start making comments.:o

carol

They do not disappear, but they do move down the page as newer posts are made to the Roll Call Board.

If you are signed in as a member when you are looking for your particular Roll Call, you may find it by using the Search feature.

I searched, using the information that you gave in this posting, and found this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1548513&highlight=march+14

I truly hope that we are on a cruise with J & S some day. I have thoroughly enjoyed your responses to other cruisers, the pictures you have posted, and the wealth of information you have shared.

**We need a 'Like' button here! :cool: **

I looked for the Roll Call thread but couldn't find it...knew YOU would, though.

Archived