Just transportation to Aix en Provence, not a tour? Can't find any options.

World Gallery

I figured I would ask here on CC before I give up on the idea of going to Aix en Provence to meet up with Jennifer, the tour guide that does the Taste of Provence walking tour.

We dock in Toulon and Aix is one hour away. We dock at 7:00 and the tour starts at 9:00. I have searched 4 rental car places and they all open at 8:00AM and we need to be able to rent a van at 7:30 to make it in time for the tour. Does anyone know of a rental place that opens early and is at the cruise dock? The other issue is, we don't know where we will be docked and NCL can't tell us.

Or

Does anyone have any private driver transportation companies? We simply need a driver for the day, not a tour guide. I did contact the one mentioned here on CC, Var Voyages. They seem high at 500euros for 7 people plus a 50% deposit now. Does that seem high?

Any thoughts?

I figured I would ask here on CC before I give up on the idea of going to Aix en Provence to meet up with Jennifer, the tour guide that does the Taste of Provence walking tour.

We dock in Toulon and Aix is one hour away. We dock at 7:00 and the tour starts at 9:00. I have searched 4 rental car places and they all open at 8:00AM and we need to be able to rent a van at 7:30 to make it in time for the tour. Does anyone know of a rental place that opens early and is at the cruise dock? The other issue is, we don't know where we will be docked and NCL can't tell us.

Or

Does anyone have any private driver transportation companies? We simply need a driver for the day, not a tour guide. I did contact the one mentioned here on CC, Var Voyages. They seem high at 500euros for 7 people plus a 50% deposit now. Does that seem high?

Any thoughts?

Try Catherine at tour.designer@provence-travel.com and tell her Jancruz sent you..

Jancruz1

Try Catherine at tour.designer@provence-travel.com and tell her Jancruz sent you..

Jancruz1

Actually, I was just communicating with her by email. She is not open for the day but Marjolaine, a tour guide/driver that works with her is. She said we can be flexible with the day, choosing what we want to do that day so this is what we will do. We want to go to Cassis and maybe Aix en Provence. I think this is the best thing, plan a flexible day and see what the weather is like, how tired we are, etc.

Did you happen to have Marjolaine as your guide?

Archived