Magic rooms ready by 11am?

acetray

Has anyone heard any new news on this? i know they were going to try it on the blogger cruise but it was late becuase of complications. Have they tried it again? or is it a standard policy on board now?

Has anyone heard any new news on this? i know they were going to try it on the blogger cruise but it was late becuase of complications. Have they tried it again? or is it a standard policy on board now?

We were supposed to be the pilot for it on the 2/19 sailing. Did not happen.

We were supposed to be the pilot for it on the 2/19 sailing. Did not happen.

That is good info, so I am guessing it never got piloted out. maybe I will ask john and see what the news is

The trial is ongoing and though the cabins weren't ready for us on the Bloggers cruise, we were on the ship earlier than I've ever been on any ship.

We got to the pier at 10am and I was on the ship at 11.

They were having a health inspecition when we arrived and I think that's what most of the delays were attributed to. There were no lemons or limes at any of the bars until we set sail.

The firedoors were closed and the cabins weren't made available until the customary 1:30ish.

well that is good info, it would be nice to hear from the group from this week and see how it went

You are going to have a great time......I was a little reluctant to cruise on the Magic because of the expense and I wasn't all that thrilled with the Dream, but WOW.......well worth the extra bucks.....IMHO....they have added so many new eating venues that I only went to the buffet twice.

You can get a hot buffet style breakfast on the Promenade at the Plaza Cafe, and during the lunch hour they have sandwich stuff there. Plus the Sushi place makes chef made to order salads (which can include meat) and has turkey wraps on sea days, I always took a couple of wraps back to my cabin to put in the fridge for a late night snack......AND OUR FRIDGE WAS ALMOST COLD ENOUGH TO MAKE ICE........:eek::eek::eek:

The grill out on the lanai (starboard side) is fabulous with soft beef taco's, chicken quesadilla's and sliders....

And don't even get me started on the Pub Grub in the Red Frog with servings large enough to more than satisfy sister and me.......Grouper Fingers, Pulled Pork Sliders, Coconut Shrimp and two or three others for $3.33 per order..........tell Denish and Eric that Beverly and Donna said hello and we'll see them on the Breeze in January..........and ask for a warm bowl of pidgeon peas a free salty snack to have with your Thirsty Frog Red.......yummy

I'll gladly pay the extra bucks to sail on the Magic in the future.......

Archived