Carnival, please control your CREW!!!!!

Girlsnightout

Wow, I am fairly new what do you do to get banned? The OP sure didn't appear to be someone worthy of banishment. Seems like some of the responses to her post were a little much but no worse than a whole lot of responses on other threads. Wow, banned. If you get banned can you come back with a different screen name?

Oh she was worthy alright :rolleyes:

Wow, I am fairly new what do you do to get banned? The OP sure didn't appear to be someone worthy of banishment. Seems like some of the responses to her post were a little much but no worse than a whole lot of responses on other threads. Wow, banned. If you get banned can you come back with a different screen name?

Don't just go by this thread. There was a lot more history than this.

see post 197

I'm sorry, I wasn't asking for specifics. Just wondering about getting banned in the first place. Since I've seen a few quite nasty remarks flying back and forth I wondered what you would have to do to get banned? Do you get a warning? I'm on a couple of BBs and I don't recall folks getting kicked off. Their posts may disappear and/or they may be ignored but banishment seems so drastic.

I'm sorry, I wasn't asking for specifics. Just wondering about getting banned in the first place. Since I've seen a few quite nasty remarks flying back and forth I wondered what you would have to do to get banned? Do you get a warning? I'm on a couple of BBs and I don't recall folks getting kicked off. Their posts may disappear and/or they may be ignored but banishment seems so drastic.

People get banned from EVERY message board, it happens... I have seen it on dozens of sites... constant disruption won't be tolerated by any well respected message board. Following the guidelines is key, and yes, I think you get a warning (most times... the hosts know when someone is just around to stir up trouble...)

Oh believe me, rumors are, she is back :rolleyes: It astonishes me, why some people actually STRIVE to get banned, and then spend so much energy trying to get back on without getting "caught"... If you have nothing to contribute to a travel forum (or choose NOT to contribute anything but drivel), you shouldn't be here...

It's probably the boards I post to.. one for parents of childen with cancer (who is going to be disruptive there?) and the other is a Mom BB but now that I am thinking about it I actually post in a password protected part of that board and you have to be invited to that area. I guess they don't invite people worthy of banishment. ;-).

Just a surprise to me because and I only read some of the thread, the OP did not seem disruptive. I was just wondering if they ever received acknowledgment from Carnival about the problem. Guess I'll never know. Unless she is back and would come out of hiding to let me know.

It's probably the boards I post to.. one for parents of childen with cancer (who is going to be disruptive there?) and the other is a Mom BB but now that I am thinking about it I actually post in a password protected part of that board and you have to be invited to that area. I guess they don't invite people worthy of banishment. ;-).

Just a surprise to me because and I only read some of the thread, the OP did not seem disruptive. I was just wondering if they ever received acknowledgment from Carnival about the problem. Guess I'll never know. Unless she is back and would come out of hiding to let me know.

If she comes back, it will be under a new name. She's done it often enough. :rolleyes: And yes, there is a lot of history. Usually, flaming history.

If she comes back, it will be under a new name. She's done it often enough. :rolleyes: And yes, there is a lot of history. Usually, flaming history.
If she would contribute to the board and not be so dissruptive she would not have to change names so much.;)

Pardon me for being so blunt but why do we keep draging this disturbed thread back to life. It was only meant to cause trouble and even though the OP has been banned it is still causing trouble and I'm sure tickling her to no end. Let it go people time for this one to take a vacation in Oz.

Pardon me for being so blunt but why do we keep draging this disturbed thread back to life. It was only meant to cause trouble and even though the OP has been banned it is still causing trouble and I'm sure tickling her to no end. Let it go people time for this one to take a vacation in Oz.

And by posting to it yourself you bumped it right back to the top...

Certainly no one who finds this thread annoying is forced to read it. I myself am bored to tears with threads about how to get alcohol on board. I just pass them by, no problem.

Archived