Shore Excursion Issues

jork71

Not sure if anyone else is having problems but I have been trying to log into the Azamara website to book some shore excursions and can't get anything to come up. This has been happening most of today.

Earlier I could log into the website but then couldn't even get our reservation to come up. Now I can get the reservation to show up but when I click on the shore excursions tab nothing comes up - I can't even see the available shore excursions let alone try and book anything.

When I go back to the main Azamara website I now can't even get the shore excursions brochure to load. Does anyone know if there are current problems with the website?

It was all working last week - I did our online check-in but we hadn't decided on our shore excursions at that stage so I thought I could come back and do it later. We are sailing on the 12 April Spice Route cruise so we have a little bit of time but want to take advantage of the 50% discount so now that we've decided one what we want to do we're pretty keen to get it all booked in.

Any help greatly appreciated so I can stop stressing about why I can't get it to work.

I can log in and pull up My reservations. I had been hoping at last there might be some updates on the available excursions for our Holyland trip in October but there are no more details yet. We have been stuck in this some published but not others for some time. Currently we are due to be in Ashdod on a Thursday and Friday (accept there are also some debates now as to whether it might be a move to Haiffa for all three nights) but there are only excursions shown for the Thursday.

Having done my research elsewhere I read Friday is not a great day to try and do anything in Jerusalem so I am just wondering if this scheduling is now a bit of a mess - we only have a shorter time Day 2 in Ashdod, sailing out at 1500 and I read into this delay in loading these excursions (they have loaded Day One) that they are struggling to get any excursions set up for Day 2

Hope it all becomes clearer soon as this particular dream cruise (rescheduled by the cruise line twice - once by Celebrity when we switched over to Azamara and once by Azamara) is just beginning to feel like a Med cruise only

Archived