past guest on the legend.

thefog

Carnival has probably one of the worst past guest programs out there. They do have some past guest specials but they are not that great. The other thing is on 7 day or longer cruises they have a cocktail party that you get an invite to. That's about all!

Carnival has probably one of the worst past guest programs out there. They do have some past guest specials but they are not that great. The other thing is on 7 day or longer cruises they have a cocktail party that you get an invite to. That's about all!

Perhaps the worst past guest program... oh, but we forgot to mention the pin!

Referring to the PIN .....Just be sure to ask for it and maybe it wont be a hit or miss thing..!! As for the Past Guest Programs that Carnival has..go and sign up at Carnivals website for their emails from there personal travel planners you are sure to not miss them when they are released. Its a whole elot easier keeping up with what they offer that way then always going back and checking.

I did not recieve the "pin" on my last return party. I even called carnival and asked for it aferwards. I still didn't get it. Darn the bad luck. I'm booked on the Valor for my next cruise. We'll see what happens.

Referring to the PIN .....Just be sure to ask for it and maybe it wont be a hit or miss thing..!! As for the Past Guest Programs that Carnival has..go and sign up at Carnivals website for their emails from there personal travel planners you are sure to not miss them when they are released. Its a whole elot easier keeping up with what they offer that way then always going back and checking.

I get these mailings all the time, usually with similar headings...

"Our Biggest Sale Ever"

"Our Biggest Spring Sale Ever"

"Our Biggest One Day Sale Ever"

"Our Biggest Thursday After the First New Moon in July Sale Ever"

It's actually quite funny. They all have one thing in common, though... a two category upgrade within each category (interior to interior) (oceanview to oceanview) (etc.). So the best you can do is move up two decks. To me that is not much of anything. Oh well.

Archived