What's the difference between 8 C and 8 E?

kirasmom

We just switched over our rate to early saver and there were no more 8C's available so we had to go with 8E. What is the difference? From what I gather we are one deck higher, anything else different?

Depending on the ship, it's usually the more desirable the location, the higher the category. Midship is considered more desirable, and then the category goes up as you get to the higher decks. We like to be aft, so those are generally lower categories than midship on the same deck. Hope that helps!

Thanks. We are sailing on the Legend. I'll have to look at the ship layout to see our new room. Then I need to make my steakhouse reservations

Legend is a great ship! She's tied with her sister Miracle as our favorite. Have a great time!:)

8C is on deck 5 (Upper) mid-ship and deck 6 (Empress) forward and aft

8E is on deck 7 (Verandah) mid-ship and deck 8 (Panorama) forward and aft

Yes, and if I had my way, I would take deck 7...always better to have cabins above and below you for more quiet.;) But I would try to get as far aft as possible (while remaining midship) because then it's a straight shot up the aft elevator to the buffet and Lido and a straight shot down to the Dining Room;)

Archived