Spring Into Summer Sale

CRUISE4JANE

I don't see OBC either just price cheaper than what I am booked for even with $200 more in fees and taxes. Hoping that I can get this rate if not I will try to cancel and rebook as I am past guest and haven't paid final payment yet.

Ok, good, thought I was losing my mind.;) I'm booked ES and past final payment but I submitted form. $23 OBC even with the tax increase is something. I'm hoping this is the start of the price drops since there is still lots of rooms available.

Good luck....

No, I think I was misreading it. I thought it had $100 OBC, but its just $100 off, which brings it back to what the price was last week before it dropped but does have free upgrades. I don't think I want to pay $80 more for a "free upgrade" though.

No, I think I was misreading it. I thought it had $100 OBC, but its just $100 off, which brings it back to what the price was last week before it dropped but does have free upgrades. I don't think I want to pay $80 more for a "free upgrade" though.

Check the booking all the way through as the fees for the different decks and cabin s are different.

ie extended balcony is $5 more pp on sale but $15 more on Es

veranda deck is 0 more but with ES it is !.50 pp more.

We are cruising next week. I booked ES. I was really hoping this applied to us, but I do not even see my sail dates when i pull it up! I submitted the form anyway....who knows! :rolleyes: I'm just happy I'll be on my way to the cruise terminal this time next week!

I booked ES and already have my room picked out. Does this mean if I turn in the ES protection form that I will not be able to keep the room I want. It would only be a 30.00 price drop for me and I booked a 6E oceanview so I don't think I could be upgraded to anything else. Would it be worth it to loose the room you want?

Be aware that its not for all cruises and not for all categories in all cruises.

I booked a grand suite 5 night and the promotion is only for interior and ocean view for the cruise I am on. Not for the grand suite.. :(

I booked ES and already have my room picked out. Does this mean if I turn in the ES protection form that I will not be able to keep the room I want. It would only be a 30.00 price drop for me and I booked a 6E oceanview so I don't think I could be upgraded to anything else. Would it be worth it to loose the room you want?

you can choose whether you want an upgrade (cabin change) or an onboard credit (obc) -- if you have a cabin selection made already, it should not affect that at all. I chose my cabin when I booked and don't want to change it -- have received a couple price adjustments, cabin choice remains the same! Should'nt affect that for you at all!

I didn't book ES...but with this sale, i am able to upgrade from a 7A to an 8A for $40.

I called and was told by the rep that I couldn't upgrade because this was only for new bookings. :confused: WTH???? Is this true?

call back and talk to someone else I am booked past guest and got the drop. It is not for new bookings. You have to have a past guest number it says.

Sorry just reread and saw you said upgrade. I didn't upgrade I got a price drop stayed in the same cabin.

call back and talk to someone else I am booked past guest and got the drop. It is not for new bookings. You have to have a past guest number it says.

That's what I thought...I'm calling now.. Thanks!!! :D

Just got off the phone and dropped $310 off the price of my cabin! Woo Hoo!!

Who are you guys calling? I went over 10 days on my last submission and Carnival has not responded other then the e-mail that says they have 10 days.

I just submitted this one today. I wonder if it will get ignored as well.

Archived