golfadj-help /nachi cocum

leenieweenie

I thought you could only order food once.

We were sooo hungry when we got to our palapa - asked for menus and they said it was fine to order over the course of the day. Got apps first, then mains a couple of hours later, then more nachos later in the day instead of dessert. All of it ordered from, and delivered to, our palapa!

I agree with you been to both and I prefer Mr. Sanchos , they have Awsome coconut shrimp and The whole fried fish was great!! And they are not stingy with the alcohol in their drinks, I will choose Mr Samchos over Nachi. Just my opinion

Oh and PS do the AI vs the pay as you go!

I was there in November. It was my second visit, and I'm booked again for next month.

PROS: The food and service were excellent. The massage is well worth the money, and the beach is beautiful.

CONS: We thought the drinks were weak. We will likely spend some time at the bar this time and watch them make them OR ask for shots occasionally. We didn't want to get drunk, but we hoped to cop a buzz. :)

After I'm there in April, I'd be ready to try something different on the next trip.

Weve been to Nachi twice, both times in the fall and within a yr of each other:o. Both times were equally great. We love the quiet & beautiful beach area, we do drink, the drinks have been good, and the food was great. We highly recommend it and my mother and I will be back there again in about a month, so if its really gone downhill ill observe & take note. Those of you that didnt have good beach service, im shocked & it must have been a day when Carlos was off or sick.

If your going to Nachi for breath taking beauty, youve found the place!

Archived