Might Have Screwed up ES Submission

Saw a sale going on with a decent price drop. $90 per cabin and since on of my other submissions went through yet (read unanswered at 10 days), I figured to try this one.

Well I think I screwed up. It was called Spring Into Summer and it included upgrades. Past guest required. Well I am past guest so I submitted it.

Problem is that sale included upgrades. I figured upgrade was optional as the form has a space to uncheck it but now fear it might be mandatory for that promotion. I don't want an upgrade as I have my parents in a cabin next to me on one side and my girlfriend and her kids in a cabin on the other side. My parents are firs time Carnival so the ES rate they got was still the best price currently. Me and the GF are Past Guests and I submitted for both cabins.

I did check the OBC box and even mentioned in the remarks box that we didnt want upgraded and would rather get nothing then to be upgraded.

What are the chances they will ignore that box and upgrade us anyway? We are in a 6C on main deck.

Can I call and cancel that ES saver submission? Its been over 10 days since my other price drop request and I have had no response on them either.

I'm also more than 10 days since my first request was sent in. I sent in the 4th price drop form tonight. I called to follow up since it's past 10 days and I haven't yet heard anything. Was told they are extremely backed up and trying to get the closer sailings first. (We sail in 19 days). Was asked to give them 3 more business days and to call back if I still don't hear anything. You may want to do the same. Sorry I'm unsure about the upgrade piece...just concerned about the OBC!

Archived