No matter what, while in Costa Maya, do NOT ________

swimmer_steph

Hey Guys!

I've been reading the numerous posts about what to do in Costa Maya and that made me wonder --- since it appears we'll have several options while in port, what would you NOT do again, i.e. is there a particularly awful restaurant or a really horrendous beach? A bad tour company or a questionable area of town? I thought it might be easier to rule out some activities instead of just picking one or two things to do.

My husband and I will be there next Monday and we're trying to narrow our options. We'll be doing an all-inclusive in Cozumel the very next day so we're looking for something else besides just lying around drinking & eating for our time in CM.

Thanks for any help!

Steph

What NOT to do is get off the ship, walk into the cruise line built port facilities and think that have seen all there is to see. The best part about this stop is what is beyond the tourist trap at the end of the dock.

What NOT to do is get off the ship, walk into the cruise line built port facilities and think that have seen all there is to see. The best part about this stop is what is beyond the tourist trap at the end of the dock.

Amen Bruce-R,

You are right again, man. Why anyone would go to an exotic country and not get off of the ship is beyond me. Even in a small place like Costa Maya or Progresso, if you don't explore you are going to miss some great sights.

We are headed to Cost Maya in January. CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!

Keep up the good work Bruce-R.;)

Clackey

Archived