Enchantment Steam Room?????

mizur

On Vision OTS, the steam room and sauna are in the changing rooms for the spa/fitness centre. The best steam and sauna facilities we've had, and superior to both Voyager and Freedom class IMO.

I've not been on Enchantment, but the deck plans and descriptions are identical on RC's website. Steam isn't mentioned, but sauna is.

I suspect you'll find steam and sauna in the changing area, as is the case on Vision.

VisionSteam.jpg

Vision Steam Room

VisionSauna.jpg

Vision Sauna

VisionSuite.jpg

Steam and sauna facilities, with all over body shower and a plentiful supply of towels. These shots taken in the mens' changing room on Deck 9 in August 2010. I presume facilities on Enchantment match them.

Sorry to disagree but Enchantment does not match the facilities on the other Vision class ships. We sailed on her in June, 2010 and were disappointed to find there was not a steam room. I believe it has to do with the "stretch" that was done to add more rooms.

Sherri:)

There is a steam shower in the changing room. The changing rooms are in the hallway that connects the Spa front desk to the stairs that go up to the gym. If you're facing the stairs, the doors are on the left.

The steam shower is a single person walk in shower with a pulldown wooden seat. There's a control panel near the door through which you control how long you want the steam to run, the temperature, and whether or not you want an overhead fan to run. It takes about 15 minutes for the steam to warm up, though, so plan accordingly and don't panic if nothing happens after hitting the "on" button. There's a showerhead if you want to take a shower either while you're using the steam and/or afterwards to cool down and rinse off.

Lockers are available to lock up your belongings while you're using the steam shower. To get a locker, hand in your SeaPass card to the spa front desk and they'll give you a key.

Archived