Would we have time to tender and meet the tour in time?

Maggs07

This is our first cruise and I need some advice:

We really want to do the Sting Ray snorkeling with Sting Ray Sailing. Our ship is scheduled to get into GC at 8AM...which I believe will be 7AM Cayman time. We are on the Carnival Destiny so I need to check and make sure of this but what I've read is that we would stay on Miami time.

We would have to meet for our tour at 8:15. This would give us an hour and fifteen minutes to disembark and get to the meeting spot. I am concerned that we wouldn't make it. I have no experience with this stuff so what do you guys think? Should I go with another company that does a little bit of a later tour?

All the excursion companys know what time the ship will be in port, just keep your watch on ships time, disembark and find your excursion. There will be people with signs showing the excursion names on them.

If the excursion is thru the ship, then no worries....you will be told when and where to meet, and they take it from there.

If it's a private excursion, as the above poster said....the guides know how this works...they will wait a reasonable time. It doesn't take THAT long to tender over!

Archived