Just booked a cove on the Magic!!!!

Winterstale

Just booked a cove balcony (2250) on the 10/28 sailing of the Magic out of Galveston to celebrate my big 5-0 this year! We were planning on booking within the week but I saw this cabin -- right under the excursions desk where I think it will be relatively safe to assume it won't be uber-noisy! -- and I just couldn't resist....especially after looking at all the pics of coves!! woohoo!

BUT....I am afraid the hubby will be bummed...he's really addicted to the spa cabins and LIVES in the thalasso half the time - LOL - I just didn't want to go through the possible ship movement in the upper forward cabins -- experienced it on the Splendor twice on the sea days - not a lot of fun and I actually SAIL myself - it's just different on the big ships!

My question is this -- how early are we able to purchase the couples pass to the spa for the week? I think it's the ONLY thing that will make him feel better about not having a spa cabin.

Thanks, Susan! So - no way to do that before sailing? No problem whatsoever if that's the case -- we can hightail it right up there and buy our couples pass :D

We were SERIOUSLY addicted to the spa on the Splendor both times we sailed her -- I am PSYCHED to experience the Magic!! I know it's the same layout for the spa -- no gargantuan sculptures in the thalasso on Magic, however - LOL - my husband saw the pictures and said "I'll kind of miss those guys!" :D

Anyway - just beyond exciting to do a new itinerary.

We never do Eastern because we actually sail ourselves on a 42-footer in the BVI every year so a cruise ship there? Not so much....LOL. Can't wait for the Western - heck, I'll just be happy to be on the ship!! :D

Can we tell I'm a little excited I got this cabin booked today?? LOL

Our friends loved their cove balcony on the Magic when we went. They really enjoyed being close to the water. The first day there should be plenty of spa passes available for purchase. I'm excited for you.

Nancy

Archived