Early Saver - upgrade and add person?

jtdlmc

While I am waiting for a PVP to return my call, I thought I'd ask here too as I expect my question will get answered here before he calls back!

Does anyone know if you can add a person with early saver? I have an inside booked for my 2 kids, now a friend would like to come. Would I be able to upgrade the room to a balcony (I know this is allowed) but add a third person?

You can add the third, as long as there is cabin space and berth space for a third. The price of the third will depend on whether ES is still available for your cruise. If not, you would have to book the third at a current price under which they qualify.

Thanks for the replies - knew I'd get them here before PVP called back! Yes, they will have to change rooms - going to go from an inside to a balcony - and I realize it will be at the current prices which is okay with me, I just don't want to loss the $500 deposit I have already paid for the inside.

Yes, it can be done. We booked ES and just added daughter friend to our booking (we were in a quad so did not have to change room) but the 4th person was booked at a higher rate then our daughter since ES is not ava.

Tam

Just to confirm - I was able to move our 8B balcony and 4E inside to two connecting balcony 8Bs and add a third person - the only difference in price being the difference between the 4E and 8B and of course the third person. There was no fee to change the 8B to another 8B (on a different deck). One thing I did not know - on Carnival Liberty anyway, is that connecting rooms do not have connecting balconies! I decided to go with the connecting balcony as opposed to the connecting room.

Archived