Description of things you see on the Mississippi?

Sundiego

We are cruising the Conquest out of New Orleans this weekend. It's not my first time sailing out of Nola, but it is for the kids and grandkids and they are really excited.

My question: awhile back I remember a post where somebody posted a link to a narrative or list of the things you see when sailing out of New Orleans. I thought it would be fun to have and was going to print it out and now I can't find it.

Anybody know what I'm talking about and can point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

~Denise

We are cruising the Conquest out of New Orleans this weekend. It's not my first time sailing out of Nola, but it is for the kids and grandkids and they are really excited.

My question: awhile back I remember a post where somebody posted a link to a narrative or list of the things you see when sailing out of New Orleans. I thought it would be fun to have and was going to print it out and now I can't find it.

Thanks!

~Denise

I have not sailed out of NO,

but have read that the sun is down

and it has been dark

so you don't see much!

Now with time changes???

I have not sailed out of NO,

but have read that the sun is down

and it has been dark

so you don't see much!

Now with time changes???

DH and I sailed out of NOLA around April 30th last year. The people in the balcony next to us were from New Orleans and pointed out a lot of sights as we cruised toward the gulf. I think we're "scheduled" to set sail at 4pm (who knows for sure lol). So with any luck, we'll have enough daylight to see some stuff. We really enjoyed it, but we won't have that "guy in the balcony" with us this time ;)

Thanks!

~Denise

How about this: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=24665462&postcount=1

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! That is exactly what I had seen. Thanks for finding and posting for me :)

~Denise

You're welcome............we will be leaving from Nola this Saturday on the Voyager. Maybe we will pass each other in the French Quarter. We will be leaving in a few hours.:D

You're welcome............we will be leaving from Nola this Saturday on the Voyager. Maybe we will pass each other in the French Quarter. We will be leaving in a few hours.:D

Have a great trip! I'll watch for you in the French Quarter. I'm sure we'll recognize each other from our Cruise Critic pics ;)

Archived