White hot night for newbie

Lil Eng

I'm hoping that someone will give me the heads up on what a white hot night is. Do we dress in all white for dinner? Do we go back to cabin after dinner and then dress in all white? Is it a party on a deck? I would be grateful for any answers so that I know what to expect. Thank you for any help.

I'm hoping that someone will give me the heads up on what a white hot night is. Do we dress in all white for dinner? Do we go back to cabin after dinner and then dress in all white? Is it a party on a deck? I would be grateful for any answers so that I know what to expect. Thank you for any help.

It's a big party on deck or in a lounge depending on itinerary/weather. They have black lights and on the Sky they had "snow". Everyone wears white if they have it (but as Matt Baker said "wear what you want, it's all white":rolleyes:).

It's actually called the white hot party. No you don't dress in white for dinner, it's an evening party.

you tube "NCL white hot party", tons of videos there.

ive been to the white hot party twice, both times it was in the 18+ lounge, mostly everyone wore something white.

the party tends to start at around ten, so no to dressing in white for dinner!

just another party, NCL sells t-shirts the day of for people who dont have anything white to wear, not required to buy:)

ive been to the white hot party twice, both times it was in the 18+ lounge, mostly everyone wore something white.

the party tends to start at around ten, so no to dressing in white for dinner!

just another party, NCL sells t-shirts the day of for people who dont have anything white to wear, not required to buy:)

Maybe it depends on the ship. Both freestyles I have Star & Pearl, the white hot party is "everyone welcome" Started 10:30 on one cruise 10:45 on the other. The Pearl had a white hot after party that was in a different location and started at 11:30 for 18+.

It's a party held at night after dinner. I've been on the Jewel, Jade and Gem. On those it was a party in Spinnaker. I think it's outside on the Epic (I'll find out in a few weeks!)

It's customary to dress in all white and I'd say about 80% plus do. It adds to the fun and visual appeal seeing everyone dressed in one color.

Here are a bunch of links on YouTube.

On the EPIC all are welcome too, even if it is in the adult venues. Its a party for the whole ship. Not my scene... but thats why theres still loads going off elsewhere on the ship.

The Epic had a 'junior' White Hot Party on the lido in the early evening. My 10 yr old daughter had a ball there. We did bring her back to Spice H2O to see the 'real' version just after it ended so she could see everything but after 11PM, it is adults only. We were long gone by 10'ish but one person in our party stayed and had a ball until the wee hours of the night:D:eek:

White Hot night was one of the best memories of the Epic for me because of how the ship treated its younger pax. I truly appreciated the kiddo version!

OP, have fun. And as others have said, no need to wear white but it sure makes things more fun!

We saw lots of Toga's:D

The toga party is totally different from the White Hot Party.

There is a family-appropriate party at first for an hour or so and then the WHP After Party begins. Drinks in blinking cups, people dressed in white, black lights, glow in the dark necklaces etc. Look at the You Tube videos. Great fun.

The toga party is totally different from the White Hot Party.

There is a family-appropriate party at first for an hour or so and then the WHP After Party begins. Drinks in blinking cups, people dressed in white, black lights, glow in the dark necklaces etc. Look at the You Tube videos. Great fun.

yep toga party is totally different. on the spirit summer 2010 we had the white hot party and the toga party was scheduled for the last night, it ended up not happening or atleast not being very sucessful because the celtics lost to the lakers! (boston cruise)

Is the white hot inside or out on the Dawn. I didn't go to it last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Location depends upon the weather as to whether or not it is held inside or outside.

Is this on the Epic too? What night is it usually? And how much are the drinks?

Yes, Epic has the WHP. Regular bar service prices. If you get the drink in a blinky cup, it is the price of a specialty drink - $7.95 or so + 15 percent gratuity. You can get any drink you want in the cup. My son wanted one and we got him a Pepsi - was $3.50 + 15 %.

Yes, Epic has the WHP. Regular bar service prices. If you get the drink in a blinky cup, it is the price of a specialty drink - $7.95 or so + 15 percent gratuity. You can get any drink you want in the cup. My son wanted one and we got him a Pepsi - was $3.50 + 15 %.

Bummer, I don't recall the blinky cup on the Sky:(.

yep toga party is totally different. on the spirit summer 2010 we had the white hot party and the toga party was scheduled for the last night, it ended up not happening or atleast not being very sucessful because the celtics lost to the lakers! (boston cruise)

Not the one we went to. It was the "White Hot" party. Blinky cups and all kinds of day glow stuff. Reminded me of some of the day glow posters I used to have in the late 70's. I think it ran from 11:30pm to 1:30am. Lots of toga's and scantly clad woman:D

We enjoyed our hot white party on the Dawn.

It was 10:30 I think held in the Spinnaker lounge sorry about the spelling

Most everyone wore white.

I like dresses so I wore the same white dress to dinner as I did to the party.

I bought a new white sequin dress for our upcoming cruise on the Star

So to each his own.

Most people were dressed basic

Just have fun it is easy

Not the one we went to. It was the "White Hot" party. Blinky cups and all kinds of day glow stuff. Reminded me of some of the day glow posters I used to have in the late 70's. I think it ran from 11:30pm to 1:30am. Lots of toga's and scantly clad woman:D

so for the OP obviously the white hot party tends to vary a little!

on one cruise i went on they toga and white hot were seperate, this past summer on the dawn there was no toga party, but no one wore togas at the white hot party either!

main point is, wear something white, it looks cool either way in the black light!

Does anybody know if they have a similar white hot party for the teens? I have 3 teens girls going on the Dawn and they will kill me if they don't have the proper attire.:eek:

The party is for everyone. It becomes 18+ crowd later on into the party.

Archived