This Would Be a Cool Show on a Ship

That is pretty cool. Don't know if I'd want to sit there and watch it for an hour though.

Yeah an hour would be a bit much but maybe have that as an opining to some type of show. Tad longer like 15 minutes or so.

They would have to take out the Tron soundtrack parts and Disney would probably sue them for looking too much like Tron.

Yeah an hour would be a bit much but maybe have that as an opining to some type of show. Tad longer like 15 minutes or so.

They would have to take out the Tron soundtrack parts and Disney would probably sue them for looking too much like Tron.

Interesting but after a few minutes would get bored.

Many dislike MSC...heck I had food/serving problems and "group" problems my first cruise with them...but I tried them again for 4 nights in Feb and really liked them

They don't have comedians (lots of languages) but they have fantastic entertainment every night...yes, every night a variety/singing show/dancers

their dancers do a black light routine like this with "jazz hands" and hats...really cool to watch

they did another black light dance with the entertainment staff and spelled out thanks in lots of languages...grazi, gracias, danke, merci and thank you and had other black light stuff

they also had acrobats, jugglers, opera and broadway and pop singers...4 lead singers all together....trapeze artists and more

the black light is cool and it would update some Carnival shows (the one with the couch LOL..oh please update that haha)

Thanks for the video...very cool

I may be wrong but I could have sworn I remember a scene like this in Dancing in the Streets on Dream...

Actually, the DID have that when we sailed on the Carnival Dream in October. It was part of a larger show.

The breakdancers that normally perform in the atrium were part of the show (Dancing in the Streets as you mentioned) at the main theater one night, and they did a similar routine. It was pretty cool.

Actually, the DID have that when we sailed on the Carnival Dream in October. It was part of a larger show.

The breakdancers that normally perform in the atrium were part of the show (Dancing in the Streets as you mentioned) at the main theater one night, and they did a similar routine. It was pretty cool.

Yep, they had that on the Dream last year. It was great!

Ahhh...I knew I wasn't crazy! Lol:p

Archived