Holiday Cruise no Pinnacle in 2013

califgary

I am signed up for a holiday cruise that goes through the first week of 2013 - trying to schedule some Pinnacle dates to get ahead of the game and only 2012 is in the drop down for choosing! Anyone have any idea why 2013 wouldnt be available on a cruise they are already selling?

It is way to early for HAL to set up the Pinnacle Reservations and shore excursions and other items to buy for a 2013 cruise.

Some of the items will start to show about 8 months from the cruise.

Also remember that you can not book the Pinnacle online for many of the holidays themselves. You have to wait until you get on the ship. That's what we had to do for Valentine's Day. And the Piinacle on Valentine's Day on the Maasdam was really Le Cirque.

Thanks Krazy Kruisers! Yes I know the holidays themselves will not be available early but there are a few days after new years I wanted to get scheduled I just thought it was strange that they had the first week of the cruise online but not the second week - I will just keep checking as you suggest.

thanks again!

califgary

Archived