Kon-Tiki Sightseeing & Beach Cruise St. Thomas, Usvi

pettrib

We did this tour so many years ago so I don't have a recent experience but....what I remember of it lol...the Kon tiki was a party boat with endless rum punch. The beach part was nice but I don't think we were there that long. It was a party atmosphere for sure!

wow that brings back memories. I did it in 1997 2 times. March for my girls cruise and Dec. for my honeymoon. March was definitly more "party" but both were fun.

Time to shop after too.

We are considering this as well on our upcoming cruise on the Dream. There is a post over on the St. Thomas port of call board about this excursion. Seems like more recent experiences are it is a family friendly excursion but I am guessing it really depends on the people on the excursion that day. They do have the rum punch and a live band from what I've read. I also hear the stop at the beach is about an hour or so and that there aren't any beach chairs there. Hopefully we will get more responses on this thread with more information:).

We did this back in 1995.The live steel drum band was very nice and the crew members were great at getting everyone involved. The way out to the beach was pretty subdued but the way back was a hoot! Everyone was up and dancing and they had a limbo contest. The beach was very nice also. By the end of the excursion though, everyone who drank the rum punch had red lips! We may be doing it again when we go next year!

I did this tour long ago.

We were on the top deck drinking the rum punch.

A crew member came up there with a bottle of rum and shouted "who says the punch isn't strong enough?"

He then proceeded to pour more rum in everyone's drink.

I saw a very drunk guy smash his nose on the overhead of the stairwell and gush blood all over...he kept smiling and kept drinking.

Even though the water was a bit murky we saw some sea turtles while snorkeling at Brewers Beach.

Great tour....lotsa booze.

Archived