OBC question

I'm booked through a TA, not my normal style. I found I had to go through my TA to see how much OBC credit shows in my account for next cruise in April.

She comes back and says I have, $250 from my Royal Rewards account.

I also bought $250 from the RC visa which may or maybe not showen up. How do I tell the difference from the two potential OBCs.

Is the Royal Rewards account different from the RC Visa account?

I'm booked through a TA, not my normal style. I found I had to go through my TA to see how much OBC credit shows in my account for next cruise in April.

She comes back and says I have, $250 from my Royal Rewards account.

I also bought $250 from the RC visa which may or maybe not showen up. How do I tell the difference from the two potential OBCs.

Is the Royal Rewards account different from the RC Visa account?

Royal Rewards and RCI Visa are the same. You had to redeem 25,000 points to get your $250 OBC. How did you buy $250 from the RCI Visa?

I had OBC from my future on board booking for another cruise, but it is only was I think $200, for a 15 night cruise. I have plenty of visa points so getting more OBC is no problem. I just cannot seem to understand what the showing OBC credit comes from. Did they already post, the Visa credits etc

To tell the truth this is why I usually do not use a TA, as good as she is, still a PITA to deal throught

Now I know why I'm anal about documentation. PLease disrespect to my TA or anyone. Frustrated without having the right info, or right terminology, I called the C&A phone, the polite lady took my info and worked with it. Even called the TA and found out, that I do have $200 extra OBC from a book on board pre cruise voucher I assume. Anyway, the credit is in place(maybe LOL), but somehow it was placed differently, as best described to me.

I'm awaiting an email documentation for this $200 OBC, and hopefully the whole OBC, so we shall see If I get actually get it.

I had OBC from my future on board booking for another cruise, but it is only was I think $200, for a 15 night cruise. I have plenty of visa points so getting more OBC is no problem. I just cannot seem to understand what the showing OBC credit comes from. Did they already post, the Visa credits etc

To tell the truth this is why I usually do not use a TA, as good as she is, still a PITA to deal throught

Now I know why I'm anal about documentation. PLease disrespect to my TA or anyone. Frustrated without having the right info, or right terminology, I called the C&A phone, the polite lady took my info and worked with it. Even called the TA and found out, that I do have $200 extra OBC from a book on board pre cruise voucher I assume. Anyway, the credit is in place(maybe LOL), but somehow it was placed differently, as best described to me.

I'm awaiting an email documentation for this $200 OBC, and hopefully the whole OBC, so we shall see If I get actually get it.

Ask your TA to forward you a Confirmation Invoice from RCI. Under Booking Charges you should see the following codes which will identify your OBC for booking on board and your OBC from redeeming Visa Points....

ADV2-$200 ONBRDCR...............OBC from booking on board

C30C - $250 - OBC...................Redeeming 25,000 Visa Points for OBC

There is nothing anal about wanting everything backed up in black & white.

Archived