favorite nail polish colors?

I have been searching for months for the "perfect coral" color for our cruise (many of them were either frosty/sparkly or way too orange for me). I just found it this weekend and am psyched. "Most Honorable Red" by OPI. awesome.

what are your favorite colors to wear while on vacation? just curious. :)

MammaParrotHead,

I too was curious & need some advice about nail color-just bumped original post FYI. Everyone has great ideas. Last week I finally bought the OPI Kabuki Kuties collection & tried all the colors. Plan to use Suzi Sells Sushi by the Seashore on fingers & Holy Pink Pagoda! on my toes. This line did have some nice coral tones but no way can I remember their names. I love to see coral on others but it doesn't look as good with my skin tone.

Have fun deciding & have a great time on your cruise.

I hope this works!!

Below are my favorite vacation “toe” Coral shades by ESSIE:

essie_34.gifCalifornia Coral

essie_30.jpgCanyon Coral

essie_33.gifCantaloupe

essie_44.gifCoral Reef

Fingers=I am a big fan of a classic French with essie Ballet Slippers.

I hope this helps

When I cruise, I have my toes done in Coral. There is something about Coral on my skin that makes my feet look tanner. I prefer a french manicure and really basically get them every 3 weeks. I like the gel ones, because I can get 3 weeks out of them.

Janet

I have been searching for months for the "perfect coral" color for our cruise (many of them were either frosty/sparkly or way too orange for me). I just found it this weekend and am psyched. "Most Honorable Red" by OPI. awesome.

My absolute FAVORITE polish is OPI CAJUN SHRIMP! It looks incredible on all skin tones.....go to www.opi.com and try it on! ;)

smallNLL64.jpg Here it is! Cajun Shrimp - the world's #1 selling polish for toes!

My absolute FAVORITE polish is OPI CAJUN SHRIMP! It looks incredible on all skin tones.....go to www.opi.com and try it on! ;)

Thanks for the web site. I love the "try it on" feature. :cool: The cajun shrimp looks great and I think I'll have that put on next manicure. Thanks for the recommendation. :)

for french pedicure i usually get opi's "pinking of you" or my absolute allllll time favorite "Rosy future" which is an irredescent pinkish purple.

for reds i love "the thrill of brazil" its such a PERFECT color of red.

Thanks to all your suggestions and the OPI web site I went out today and bought $26 worth of new nail polish.

I had not bought OPI in a while, I paid $6.29 each is that about average? Just curious,

Gert

My favorite is OPI's All Rose Leads to Rome. It's a great bright pink color with a bit of orange iridescence. I don't like worrying about color while I am on the cruise, and this is the one color that I find that goes great with oranges and pinks, yet still doesn't clash with red.

Archived