favorite nail polish colors?

Guest Cookiegirl

trubey, what OPI calls two tone is used for French manicures... you polish the entire nail pink then polish the tip white.

PAFamily, for a new coral try one from OPI's new collection, either All Shook Up or Burning Love. If you prefer a creme polish (no glitter or frost) then stick with Cajun Shrimp... it's a beautiful summer color.

Some nice pink/rose cremes are Belize It Or Not and HooDoo VooDoo. There's lots to choose from. But don't stop with OPI. Creative, Essie, and China Glaze also have some gorgeous summer colors.

Have fun!

I cruised 5/1 on victory and had a new set of white tips applied with 2 coats of Essi mademoiselle (perfect pink and white manicure!). The girl claimed to use the UV protected top cote; but after 2 days in the sun-it turned BEIGE. Same thing with my toes, I thought it might be the acrylic nails but even my toe french turned BEIGE.

Ugh, I should have gone with the coral!!!

Ladies:

Take a look at this information I received today from Essie Nail Polish:

Essie Nail Polish Announces New "Cruise Collection" of Colors

Laura

They carry Essie at Trade Secrets stores. If you buy something from Trade Secrets there's a dollar off your next purchase coupon on the side of the bag.

Trade Secrets always has a discount rack in the back of their stores, I've gotten some GREAT deals off those racks.

Archived