No Lattitude Pins

mailbroad

My husband and I did not get any pins on our recent cruise. I am thinking that it might be because we did not request turn down service much and missed the pin night. Not really a big deal but if I had thought about it I might have asked guest services.

My husband and I did not get any pins on our recent cruise. I am thinking that it might be because we did not request turn down service much and missed the pin night. Not really a big deal but if I had thought about it I might have asked guest services.

You should always ask the latitude's representative who is normally the cruise consultant. They always have extras. I got two sets delivered on my recent Gem cruise having nothing to do with turn down services and it was good to see the chocolates again.

We were on the Epic last December and we found no pins in our room. I was going to ask at the Latitude's desk, but completely forgot until I returned home. I called the Latitude's department, but as it states in their program perks you had to request them on the ship. We did book another trip on the Epic, so hopefully they'll be there or I'll have to remember to go get them.

I thought that pins were discontinued two years ago. Our first sailing of NCL Gem was in May, 2011 and we didn't receive pins. I didn't have any idea that we could have requested them. :mad:

I don't know if they were discontinued or not because we have always received but know they are listed a Latitudes perk now. Not sure if all levels receive.

They were discontinued for a couple years and then brought back as a Latitudes perk, but not sure when.

Having said that we didn't receive pins on our Epic cruise in January 2010 but not sure if it was because they weren't available if they hadn't brought them back yet.

We did received them on POA in October 2010.

They were discontinued for a couple years and then brought back as a Latitudes perk, but not sure when.

Having said that we didn't receive pins on our Epic cruise in January 2010 but not sure if it was because they weren't available if they hadn't brought them back yet.

We did received them on POA in October 2010.

They were re-introduced in December 2011 during the Latitudes overhaul, but hit the ships in January.

That said, I got my Sky pin late January in the cabin, but the Gem a couple of weeks ago we got neither pins nor chocolates. I didn't really notice until I was back, or would have said something.

Archived