If you just saied the Crown

RhondaPerr

I was on the Crown March 10 to 17. There was one night that was rougher than the rest - DH says moderately rough. It was enough to make us walk like drunks, but not enough to make us seasick - although I can see how it might have been enough for some people. On the other hand, there was one day when the sea was so calm there were no white tops on the waves at all. Hope that helps.

Thank-you! I know exactly what you are describing, that usually results in us laughing because we unable to walk straight...but not where you feel sick! I usually get my sea legs after a day, but this is the longest stretch of sea days I have had in a while...most of the cruises I have done in the last few years have been port intensive!

Thanks Again!

I was on the Crown March 10 to 17. There was one night that was rougher than the rest - DH says moderately rough. It was enough to make us walk like drunks, but not enough to make us seasick - although I can see how it might have been enough for some people. On the other hand, there was one day when the sea was so calm there were no white tops on the waves at all. Hope that helps.

We were on the Crown 3rd - 17th March. We had some fairly bumpy seas at night, but nothing to worry about. One night OH said he had to hang on to the side of the bed as he kept rolling but I slept through it. Captain Andy said it was the trade winds that were causing the choppy seas.

Archived