Purchase Alcohol thru CCL

rabbit72

In the past on Princess we have bought different bottles of alcohol & beer through them and had it in our cabin waiting for when we boarded, I have only seen wine & some beer to be purchased on CCL but isn't there a way to buy some bottles of rum or whiskey and not those package deals they have for beer with the coolers and stuff like that? Just beer and bottles of booze?

Brenda

you can call the Bon Voyage dept, 800-522-7648 and order Rum, Vodka, Gin just about all of it. Last October we purchased a bottle of Absolute for about $40 and it was waiting for us in our cabin.:)

Will have 2 BTls of Absolute and 1 Btl of Brogans Irish Cream waiting for me next week on the Victory.

I don't care that is twice the amount you can purchase it for in your hometown liquor store. IT IS saving me about $300.00 if I were to purchase them on board.

In the past on Princess we have bought different bottles of alcohol & beer through them and had it in our cabin waiting for when we boarded, I have only seen wine & some beer to be purchased on CCL but isn't there a way to buy some bottles of rum or whiskey and not those package deals they have for beer with the coolers and stuff like that? Just beer and bottles of booze?

Brenda

just give the bon voyage department a call and it will be waiting just like on Princess, they don't allow ordering online for this item.

Happy Sailing

Archived