Elation - laundry facilities

cpayne

All carnival ships have laundry rooms where you will go to iron your clothes. Should be one on every other deck.

Tip- do not wait til formal night to iron your clothes--people will actually be forming a line to use an iron those days.

Does anyone know on the Elation whether there are laundry facilities available to iron clothes, etc...or do you have to send them out?

Leaving Sunday!

Hi! I've sailed on the Elation TWICE! I know for a fact that

they have 2 different laundry rooms-each with washers, dryers and irons & ironing boards.

Wish I was going with you! Have Fun!!! :)

Janice

• 1 month later...
Hi! I've sailed on the Elation TWICE! I know for a fact that

they have 2 different laundry rooms-each with washers, dryers and irons & ironing boards.

Wish I was going with you! Have Fun!!! :)

Janice

Our PVP stated that there were no laundry rooms and that laundry could be sent out to be cleaned! Oh please tell me where they are located as they do not show up on the deck plans. We will be on 7/24/05 Elation cabin E23. Thanks so much!!!

Our PVP stated that there were no laundry rooms and that laundry could be sent out to be cleaned! Oh please tell me where they are located as they do not show up on the deck plans. We will be on 7/24/05 Elation cabin E23. Thanks so much!!!

All Carnival ships are equipped with laundry rooms.

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Laundry_Facilities_-_Self_Service_Launderettes.aspx

Can I wash my clothes while on board?

spacer.gifSelf-Service Launderettes

Each ship has at least 2 self-service launderettes located on the stateroom decks.

There are two or three washers and dryers, and one iron and ironing board in each launderette. The cost is $2.00 per washer load and $2.00 per dryer load. Vending machines dispense small boxes of detergent and water softener at $1.00 per box.

Note: Due to local environmental requirements, the washing machines in the guest' launderette will be closed in port, per each ports specific requirements; the dryers and irons will be available for guest use.

I'd be asking that person if they ever sailed on a carnival ship. ROyal does NOT have a laundry room maybe they are confusing the ships.

according to the little map I have of the deck plans the ships give out- I only see two laundry rooms. empress forward and upper midship

DO not even attempt to use the laundry room on formal nights. There will be people actually standing in a line to iron clothes to wear that night. Yes, waitin gon line to iron while on vacation. Try getting it done the first day you get on after you unpack.

There is a laundry Room on the Empress deck across from E168. We have sailed on the Elation twice and have used the iron on both trips.

Dave

Archived