Past passengers in each cabin?

sloth

Tried to search but can't find an answer. If we are traveling with another couple, (we are past passengers but they are not), can we book one of us in each cabin to get the lower rate for both couples? And then change things once on board? Or is this not allowed?

Thanks!

Tried to search but can't find an answer. If we are traveling with another couple, (we are past passengers but they are not), can we book one of us in each cabin to get the lower rate for both couples? And then change things once on board? Or is this not allowed?

Thanks!

Our PVP did it for us!!! Should be fine! Just be sure to go to Guest Services once on board and change your cards. Happy sailing!!:D

Our PVP did it for us!!! Should be fine! Just be sure to go to Guest Services once on board and change your cards. Happy sailing!!:D

We are doing this for the first time in June. Can you tell me if you got new S&S cards or did Guest Services just redo the mag strip on your existing S&S cards?

Thanks.

We are doing this for the first time in June. Can you tell me if you got new S&S cards or did Guest Services just redo the mag strip on your existing S&S cards?

Thanks.

We did it and they just gave us new cards to open the door. The original card we received was kept for onboard purchases.

We did this when we turned Platinum. My mom was going with us and our kids, so we booked two rooms.

I have no idea what I was thinking when I booked my husband with my mother!! It was pretty funny indeed.

But not a problem switching keys once we arrived.

Each room still received the platinum perks - Laundry, Petitfours, etc

All was well, and connecting rooms was the way to go!

Catrin

In this day and age of technology, why can't Carnival figure out a way to reformat the mag strip instead of giving separate cards for door/purchases? Makes no sense to me.

Thanks for the info.

Agreed!!!! Now we have to worry about losing TWO cards. Grrrrr:mad: I wasn't aware of that, as this is the first time we are doing this arrangement. Also, it was a little tricky when we checked in online, trying to get all of the correct parties on the correct Sail and Sign account. But, it's done and I sail in 21 days. :D:D

Archived