Luggage Storage at Whittier for PWS Excursions?

kenmii

Hi There-

Our cruise departs at 8:30pm, but we plan to arrive by private transportation to Whittier at around 11am to go on the PWS Glacier tour. Does anyone know what time Princess accepts luggage for us to drop off? Are there any storage facilities? Does Major Marine or 26 Glaciers store luggage for their clients?

many questions and any suggestions are welcomed!

Thanks in advance!

why don't you call them and ask? I believe Princess starts accepting luggages pretty early, if not, I'm sure either of the glacier cruise companies will be happy to help.

Just call them.

Princess doesn't start boarding until 2pm, but I'll call the vendor

I've left my bag on the dock and had no fear of it being stollen. When you see Whittier, you will understand.

I understand. :) And I also think the man in the post above, worried about his wife's safety in Skagway will too, once he gets there. :)

Yes, you can drop your bags off, directly to the ship. Or your tour vendor will store your bags.

Question: If I drop my luggage off with the porters before I go on the 26 Glacier excursion and do not check in until I return, will my bags be in my room when I return at 6:00 pm and I check in.

The reason I am asking is that 26 Glacier said they would not be able to store the luggage for our group.

Question: If I drop my luggage off with the porters before I go on the 26 Glacier excursion and do not check in until I return, will my bags be in my room when I return at 6:00 pm and I check in.

The reason I am asking is that 26 Glacier said they would not be able to store the luggage for our group.

Your bags will be ON the ship. When they are delivered- anyone's guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived