Explorer ice show tickets

sr5242

Hello,

I saw on someone's 10 night explorer compass that ice show tickets were handed out the first night between 7-9 pm. We will be on the 8 nite leaving this Friday. We have MTD res for 630 pm. Has anyone been on the explorer lately? Did they give the tickets out the first night? I wonder if I should try to move my dinner res later or just plan to go to windjammer in order to get ice show tickets?

Hello,

I saw on someone's 10 night explorer compass that ice show tickets were handed out the first night between 7-9 pm. We will be on the 8 nite leaving this Friday. We have MTD res for 630 pm. Has anyone been on the explorer lately? Did they give the tickets out the first night? I wonder if I should try to move my dinner res later or just plan to go to windjammer in order to get ice show tickets?

Dont skip dinner to get the ice show tickets. You can go to the Customer service desk and get tickets any time after the initial distribution. There is always a standby line that lets you in 10-15 min before showtime, and there is usually always enough seats.

On our Explorer cruise, they were distributed the next morning at 8am or so. If you have sailed with RCI before, they will invite you to a special show later in the cruise that you don't need tickets for (we didn't know this ahead of time, and ended up seeing it twice!).

Dont skip dinner to get the ice show tickets. You can go to the Customer service desk and get tickets any time after the initial distribution. There is always a standby line that lets you in 10-15 min before showtime, and there is usually always enough seats.

On our Explorer cruise, they were distributed the next morning at 8am or so. If you have sailed with RCI before, they will invite you to a special show later in the cruise that you don't need tickets for (we didn't know this ahead of time, and ended up seeing it twice!).

Thanks cb and Donna.

Donna, what level do they include for that extra ice show? My mother is emerald but I am still gold (darn full time job interfering with cruising!)

Thanks cb and Donna.

Donna, what level do they include for that extra ice show? My mother is emerald but I am still gold (darn full time job interfering with cruising!)

We were platinum at the time, but I believe the invitation was for all levels including gold.

Edited to add: I just checked my compass, and the C&A skating show included all levels.

We were platinum at the time, but I believe the invitation was for all levels including gold.

Edited to add: I just checked my compass, and the C&A skating show included all levels.

Thanks, could I ask which night the c and a show was?

Archived