Best Photo Album Link to Monarch?

I need my fellow Cruise Critic experts to come through for me!! I need the best link to a fabulous Monarch of the Seas photo album.

I am trying to find an album that will help my boyfried convince my soon to be step daughter who is 20 to join us on a cruise. She has not been thrilled about her dad dating again and has refused to have anything to do with me, even though we have been dating for 1 1/2 years. We are taking the other four kids on a Bahamas Cruise in October and are hoping she will go with us. We know she has always wanted to go on a cruise and we hope we can peak her interest in the cruise enough for her to break the ice and go with us.

I've got Monarch booked for Sept so I've been doing a fare amount of video/picture searches. I've found some decent video's by simply googling Monarch of the Seas and selecting the video or images buttons on the left side of the screen. I hope she goes as well. These can be very tricky circumstances for families and I wish you all the best!

I need my fellow Cruise Critic experts to come through for me!! I need the best link to a fabulous Monarch of the Seas photo album.

I am trying to find an album that will help my boyfried convince my soon to be step daughter who is 20 to join us on a cruise. She has not been thrilled about her dad dating again and has refused to have anything to do with me, even though we have been dating for 1 1/2 years. We are taking the other four kids on a Bahamas Cruise in October and are hoping she will go with us. We know she has always wanted to go on a cruise and we hope we can peak her interest in the cruise enough for her to break the ice and go with us.

Maybe little princess with the attitude problem should be left behind. Why should you try so hard? You're the elder here ... it's not up to you to beg her for her acceptance. Let her break her own ice -- and if she's makes nice with you, THEN take her along.

Trust me -- been there done that with my partner's kids. Don't kiss her a** and let her get any kind of upper hand. Maybe watching the other 4 kids go off on a fabulous Monarch cruise with you all will show her that she needs to get over herself.

Just sayin!

Archived