Nice

EuropeNow

Pullmantur,, tendering is Villefranche as stated on the itinerary.

Thanks

EN

You would need to get some form of transportation from Villefranche to Nice. I believe the train is convenient but I'm sure someone else can chime in on that option.

Be prepared that the beaches in Nice are not powdery soft sand; they appear rather rocky with coarse pebbly sand.

Thanks,,, but I was thinking that the address I posted was in VF and that the beach,, was not too far rom that location.........

I wish some ofthe guys who actually ARE living there would reply :(

You would need to get some form of transportation from Villefranche to Nice. I believe the train is convenient but I'm sure someone else can chime in on that option.

Be prepared that the beaches in Nice are not powdery soft sand; they appear rather rocky with coarse pebbly sand.

Thanks,,, but I was thinking that the address I posted was in VF and that the beach,, was not too far rom that location.........

I wish some ofthe guys who actually ARE living there would reply :(

Hmmm....maybe they only bother to reply to questions posed in a courteous fashion? Just wondering...;)

Usually it's a good idea to be extra-nice when soliciting the assistance of others.

hello i m living there lolol!!!

i don't understand very well what you want to do

stay in Villefranche ??? going to Nice

beaches ???? sightseeing ??? when are you docking and how many time do you stay ???:)

GAfternoon Pobulus and welcome back....am I evry glad to see ya back...

Below is ur last reply to my post on another thread,,,since then,,, I have been trying to find info...to clear things and able you to understnd and give me an answer...........

I would like to just see IT ALL :) Monaco/Montecarlo,,, look around and take pics,,, at the end of my journey I am hoping to at least put my feet in the water at Plage des Mariniers and have a bite to eat at Lounge beach or a glass of wine at the HotelWelcome WinePeir :)

Is this doable? If as u said everything is closed ....I can use that time to move around from VF.

The beach on the link I believe is Des Mariniers.

Whts the connection time between Monaco-Nice-VF?

What about trains?

Thanks for your help.

hello

don't worry the Grand Prix is on 24 til 27 so no problem about that

your problem is the hour 7h AM it's really early and nothing is open

you will have to make a choice : staying in Monaco or Nice

what i suggest you is taking the 100 bus to go to Nice a 7 AM staying in the old town ( cours Saleya the castle Place Massena etc.... ) take the 100 back to Monaco around 12H30 ( 45mn ) you ll will have time to see Monaco too

:)

hello i m living there lolol!!!

i don't understand very well what you want to do

stay in Villefranche ??? going to Nice

beaches ???? sightseeing ??? when are you docking and how many time do you stay ???:)

:) hello

depends at what time you get off the ship

if it's around 8 AM you have time to take the bus to Nice stay for a while just ti time to see the market and the old town ( it's really typical and you will have a real tate of french life) have a look to the top of the castle

take the bus back around NOOn stop at Villefranche the " promenade des Marinieres " is very near your docking

don't think you ll have time to go to Monaco not enough time

villefranche is very near nice it will take about 20 minute to Half an hour on the early morning to get there At noon no more time added it's not a rush hour in France generally it's very quiet at this time And also it's a saturday

so no rush work hours :)

:) hello

depends at what time you get off the ship

if it's around 8 AM you have time to take the bus to Nice stay for a while just ti time to see the market and the old town ( it's really typical and you will have a real tate of french life) have a look to the top of the castle

take the bus back around NOOn stop at Villefranche the " promenade des Marinieres " is very near your docking

don't think you ll have time to go to Monaco not enough time

villefranche is very near nice it will take about 20 minute to Half an hour on the early morning to get there At noon no more time added it's not a rush hour in France generally it's very quiet at this time And also it's a saturday

so no rush work hours :)

you can do the same by going to Monaco instead of Nice but if you really want to see a typical type of french life i recommand you Nice (the market and the old town are really nice to walk in)

Monaco is .......too rich!!!

Archived