Deck 4 QM2

north east girl

Has anybody had any experience of cabins just above G32 and the Queens Room? Are we likely to hear any noise? I know the dancing goes on until midnight and then G32 until the early hours.

Might have to stay up late and join in the fun in G32.

Catherine

Has anybody had any experience of cabins just above G32 and the Queens Room? Are we likely to hear any noise? I know the dancing goes on until midnight and then G32 until the early hours.

Might have to stay up late and join in the fun in G32.

Catherine

There has been some discussion about the noise from G32 although there has also been discussion about the low volume on the sound system in G32, so I can't really offer you any strong opinion other than to say that I have never found that the disco music is overly loud but it probably may have that bass beat which is quite annoying. I would probably avoid cabins that were close to the stern on that deck. I don't think that the Queen's Room contributes greatly to noise pollution as it closes down fairly early as you rightly say.

There has been some discussion about the noise from G32 although there has also been discussion about the low volume on the sound system in G32, so I can't really offer you any strong opinion other than to say that I have never found that the disco music is overly loud but it probably may have that bass beat which is quite annoying. I would probably avoid cabins that were close to the stern on that deck. I don't think that the Queen's Room contributes greatly to noise pollution as it closes down fairly early as you rightly say.

Hi Capn, Can't do anything about our cabin. just checked out the location. It is all sold out, so can't see us getting an upgrade. Maybe take some earplugs lol.

Catherine

Hi Capn, Can't do anything about our cabin. just checked out the location. It is all sold out, so can't see us getting an upgrade. Maybe take some earplugs lol.

Catherine

Hi Catherine

We still don't have a cabin allocation for this cruise:) We got ones for the QV and QE cruises almost immediately we booked them - got the E-ticket for QV last night , so an E-ticket for this QM2 cruise should be another month or so yet.

Barry

Hi Catherine,

hope you're well? Mum & Dad have just booked QE in May to the Adriatic, nothing for us though! I guess Mum must have enjoyed last Spring's lovely 5 day trip.

Hi Bev, I was thinking about you last night, havn't seen you on here lately. Was thinking about how we ended up eating our evening meal together with the other 2 guys and what fun we all had.

We are fine, pleased your mum decided to book another trip on QE. We have got the 5 days on QM2 in June, then 11 days on RCI Independence of the Seas in November. Hope we like RCI it will be our first time with them.

Catherine

Hi Catherine

We still don't have a cabin allocation for this cruise:) We got ones for the QV and QE cruises almost immediately we booked them - got the E-ticket for QV last night , so an E-ticket for this QM2 cruise should be another month or so yet.

Barry

Hi Barry, Maybe we will get moved as not all the cabins have been allocated yet. Have been trying to access our voyage personaliser with no luck.

Catherine

Archived