Wine list?

flyboyswife

• 2 weeks later...
I keep getting a 404 page not found every time I try to look at the wine list. Does anybody have the PDF saved to their computer & can attach it to a post or have a picture of it? Thanks in advance.

Texas2804 -- I think the file is too big to attach. I keep trying, but either my horrible computer skills or something else is preventing me from doing it. Maybe a techsaavy person can handle it, LOL:p.

I keep getting a 404 page not found every time I try to look at the wine list. Does anybody have the PDF saved to their computer & can attach it to a post or have a picture of it? Thanks in advance.

Here's a link to my photo album of most of the restaurant menus, wine lists, and other miscellaneous price lists from my Gem cruise back in Jan 2012. You'll have to scroll past the restaurant menus to reach the full wine menu.

http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu87/johnql/Gem%20Cruise%20Jan%202012/Menus%20and%20price%20lists/

Here's a link to my photo album of most of the restaurant menus, wine lists, and other miscellaneous price lists from my Gem cruise back in Jan 2012. You'll have to scroll past the restaurant menus to reach the full wine menu.

http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu87/johnql/Gem%20Cruise%20Jan%202012/Menus%20and%20price%20lists/

Thank you!!! I realize I have a while before my cruise, but I'm trying to decide if I am carrying on wine and paying the $15 or going to try and buy on the ship with the wine special on the 1st day of the cruise!!!! I love cruise planning!:D

Hey texas - if you decide to carry on your own wine, we just arranged for a case (free shipping) to be sent to the hotel we are staying at pre-cruise. www.empirewine.com i asked the manager to select for me from his current list of free ship wines (he can also do a pack of 4 bottles free shipping but they have to be the same wine). even with the corkage, we're saving from the ship's prices. e.g. a $20 retails on board for at least $55, so even with the corkage we're still saving about $20/bottle.

the website was referred to me a few weeks ago on CC. i spoke to Adam, the manager, and he was great to work with!

Archived