Minnetonka shoe outlet?

Does anyone know of an outlet where I might find discontinued styles of Minnetonka sandals? My old standbys which I love have seen better days but to my dismay they've been discontinued. I've searched online including eBay and thought I had scored but they were the wrong size (6) when I need a 9. They don't have to be Minnetonka but it's surprisingly difficult to find a toe ring slip-on sandal with a sturdy sole.

140.jpg

You may want to check out the current Born line. I bought a pair of sandals in the summer of 2010 that are almost exactly the same as those in the photo you posted. You may also want to check out the website for Maryland Square to see if they may offer something that's the same of close.

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks, Kilnwood! I've checked all the Born styles and there is nothing simmilar anymore. I think they've discontinued your shoe too. :mad: But I was leafing through a Cabela's catalog last night and came across a very similar pair. They didn't get very good reviews for longevity but I'll give them a try.

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product_read_only.jsp?productId=1315577&destination=%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch_catalog_command.cmd%3FfromProductSearch%3Dtrue%26item1%3Dbn%252084%25200171&WTz_l=CQO

Archived