Can you smell smoke on portside AQ balconies?

Dena

It would be highly unusual to smell smoke from Aqua Class as you are so far above the smoking area. I recall just one person reporting they were able to smell smoke from the deck below Aqua Class and so far have not heard a single report of someone on the Penthouse Deck stating they smelled smoke from deck five.

It would be highly unusual to smell smoke from Aqua Class as you are so far above the smoking area. I recall just one person reporting they were able to smell smoke from the deck below Aqua Class and so far have not heard a single report of someone on the Penthouse Deck stating they smelled smoke from deck five.

There is also smoking (including cigar) on the portside of Deck 15 near the Lawn Club and Sunset Bar. That might be what she is refering to since AQ is below, not above.

I would think that they are far enough from the portside smoking area that this wouldn't be a problem, but want to be sure.

On five of them, I had a port side cabin on Deck 11... The smell of smoke--from below or above [in addition to the Sunset Bar mentioned by the prior poster, there are also two small smoking areas at the forward and aft area on the outdoor port side of the pool on Deck 12]--has never been an issue...

On five of them, I had a port side cabin on Deck 11... The smell of smoke--from below or above [in addition to the Sunset Bar mentioned by the prior poster, there are also two small smoking areas at the forward and aft area on the outdoor port side of the pool on Deck 12]--has never been an issue...

This is good news!

Got off Equinox a week ago with port side AQ, not even a wiff of a problem. I think it would be highly unlikely to ever get any smoke smell on this level due to distance from deck 5 and overhang separating cabins from deck 12 above. Biggest risk would be someone breaking the rules and smoking on their veranda which could happen at any location on the ship.

Archived