AHHHHHH I did it !!!!!!!!!!

hannahsmomtoo

So.. 3 years of saving...

and I did it- THIS morning. 5 minutes ago.

Went in...

Did the "mock" booking that I have done 1000 times in the past 2 years..

entered my info

and PAID IN FULL.

HOLY MOLY I have a booking number !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Congrats! hope you have a great time on your 1st cruise !

Went in...

entered my info

and PAID IN FULL.

HOLY MOLY I have a booking number !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

That does feel good! Looking to book #4 very soon! I feel naked without a booking number:D

Congratulations! Have been on many cruises but will always remember the feeling I got when I first spotted the ship I was taking my first cruise on. When your adventure starts on 9/23, I will be ending mine : ( Our cruise on the Pride ends on 9/23. Have a great time and make lots of memories !!!

I'll be getting on when you are getting off. Take good care of her for me!:D

Went in...

entered my info

and PAID IN FULL.

FANTASTIC!!!! Now, the fun in reading all about the Splendor, your room, the activities, the food/drink, tips, excursions, ports.....the list goes on and on and on!!!!! You will have a fun filled 6 months of searching, planning and just plan out daydreaming!

Ut oh!!! Now you've gone and done it!!!! You have just slid down the slippery slope. You've become one of us..........congrats!!!! Hope you have alot of fun! It takes alot of dedication to save money for three years. Enjoy your cruise. You have definitely earned it!!!:):)

CONGRATS!! The first cruise truly is magical....so many firsts!! Soooo, who is going with you?? Any kiddos?? Have a great time, and take advantage of CC to get all our 1st time cruiser questions answered. For the most part, won't bite:D

Went in...

entered my info

and PAID IN FULL.

125434p2tl22dqnp.gif

I can't wait until we're paid in full as well. Hopefully I get as excited for future cruises as I am for our first one.

The closest I've even been to a cruise ship was while having lunch at Channelside which is right next to the Port of Tampa... the ship was right outside the window.

Now that we actually get to cruise on one, I'm almost giddy. :p

Have fun learning about the ship and ports... I know I am.

CONGRATS!! The first cruise truly is magical....so many firsts!! Soooo, who is going with you?? Any kiddos?? Have a great time, and take advantage of CC to get all our 1st time cruiser questions answered. For the most part, won't bite:D

Myself and my 13 yr old daughter... we sail on my birthday!

and thank you... I am SO excited !!

( Thank you ALL ! )

Went in...

entered my info

and PAID IN FULL.

Awesome! Congrats! You're going to love the Splendor. She's a wonderful ship. :)

Congrats to you! Now you will really get to live your dream of cruising. Have a wonderful time anticipating the cruise and all the planning. As others have already said, be prepared for the cruise bug and many more cruises ahead. Most of all enjoy and don't feel you have to do everything the first time. Write a review and let us know how much fun you had. ;)

Congrats! How exciting!! Be careful....you really do get the cruising bug! Started planning my second cruise before I was off the first one! So much fun!!!

Edited to add: I didn't see you were cruising on the Splendor!!! Such a great ship! We had such a blast!!! That was my first cruise too!!!

Congratulations! :)

I just did my first cruise last month and understand how you feel. You're going to have a great time. As others have said, you will get hooked! I did and my new addiction forced me to book another cruise just a few days ago :)

Went in...

entered my info

and PAID IN FULL.

HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOO hannhasmomtoo: Congrats on your booking your cruise. Hope you enjoy it. By the way, where are you going and what ship are you going on?

Enjoy your cruise. My husband did not think he would like cruising and I really wanted to go.Our daughter bought me one for my birthday in 07.We are going on our 6th. cruise in April 2012 and have a 28 day booked for march 2013. My husband loves cruising. I think he would live on a ship if he could. Rember you can make your cruise what you want it to be. :):):)

Archived